Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lexington Branch Evening

Here we are ....... me with my captains, leading the big all-audience dance number, "All Together Now" and we are all swinging and swaying. The boys are leading their team...... and the girls in purple are leading the competition. Everyone's a winner when we sing 'Everybody, all together, now!' The ultimate in following-directions: fun, and an aerobic workout all at the same time!! This is absolutely one of my favorite songs for a mixed-age group -- It gets everyone involved, whatever their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...