Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Pretend" & Actual Twins


Here's my sweet niece Kelly and my daughter Sarah. They are not quite 3 months apart in age and have always pretended that they were twins. They loved having matching outfits while growing up, matching blonde locks and orchestrating fashion shows with younger sis, Noelle.

I think perhaps all that wishing to be twins, must have contributed by osmosis to the creation of genuine twins, in the bare-toe, sweet smelling flesh!! It's funny just thinking about how that might have worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...