Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Evidence: By-Gone Days

One of the BEST parts of our time up here: the blue skies..... seriously BLUE skies. It's a different shade of blue than Ohio's skies. It's just so refreshing, hard to describe. When you look at your mamoth crayon package, you'll find one marked "Door County Refreshing Blue Sky." (It's the really big set...... don't ya just love getting new school supplies?)


Walking up to the TOP of the hill I spot this relic..... bones of an old dinosaur. I'm not exactly sure why this little red wheeled contraption makes me so happy, but it does. Just puts a smile on my face. I really like the wheels. 'The wheels on the tractor go 'round and 'round.' They seem so happy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...