Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sign Language Illustration

Despite all of the temptations and all of the possibilities for fun..... I wanted to post evidence that I am making serious progress on the sign language illustrations for "Tall Giraffe." I purchased the sweet street sign last summer at one of my favorite flea markets. Those are the super-fine magic markers that are so extremely awesome. This picture was taken in my new 'studio' addition that Allen created just for me: three walls of windows, a high ceiling and my own highly adjustable ceiling fan. Rebecca, are you watching? Are you proud of me? It's progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...