Monday, September 8, 2008

Keeping it Simple

This just says it all..... and with such grand style in the process. Keep it simple. Keep it clean. Keep it bright. Keep it colorful. Most importantly make it happen. Get it done. Just do it. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Be obvious. Enjoy and make it apparent that you're enjoying. [Note to self: "I'm gonna tell ya what I'm gonna tell ya, then I'm gonna tell ya, then I'm gonna tell ya what I told ya..... from presenter at the Art Museum some time back on Aminah's big day.]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...