Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Picture Collage!

A whole new era. A whole new play toy. A whole new level of fun. Welcome to my first, ever picture collage -- a product of the wizzardry of our friends at Picasa 3. These are the pictures I took over the last couple of days. Brought to you in living color. There are so many possibilities...... if I can just keep taking one little baby step at a time, and then another and another. I will have to develop a whole new level of self-discipline and self-control..... cuz I could spend all day playing with this delightful piece of technology.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...