Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium











Well many of you know how I feel about polka-dots. Imagine how thrilled I was to find sting-rays with my all time favorite: black and white and polka dots!! The octopus was absolutely amazing to watch -- up close and personal!! Probably my all time favorite is watching the Leafy Sea Horses. I think they are evidence of a Creator with such a sense of humor. In all of my travels, I seldom have the time to get out and explore much of the surroundings, so it was a real THRILL to be able to take this field trip. Sharks, penguins, snakes flamingos..... you name it!








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...