Thursday, November 27, 2008

The "Mentor" Family


We took a road-trip up to our northern-family to share goodies, unbirthday wishes, omelets, salsa, a Cleveland Browns debacle..... yes I think that's how you spell crushing embarrassment. I'll double check thru spell check to be certain, but I'm quite sure that I can spell: "sorry mess." Well at least our Buckeyes were triumphant over our arch-nemisis. Nicole gave me a tutorial on Facebook. I can really be savvy, now.

If you look carefully behind niece Lisa's plaid you'll correctly surmise that she is due with their fourth blessing, any day now. We got entered into the family pool and have made our guesses on sex, date, time and weight. Now we hover near the phone awaiting the news. Any day now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...