Friday, November 21, 2008

Mid-Michigan Family Fun




OOOOOOPS. In all of my preparing for my Chicago adventure last weekend, I completely forgot to share my adventure into the heartlands of MI from last week. My brain was joggled, what with all of the local discussion of the OSU vs. MI annual football-extravaganza this weekend. So even tho it's entry is chronologically out of order, I wanted you to see a peek over my shoulder: to share the fun of my under-3 year old fan club, their parents and a smidgen of the happiness we created together. [If there's a blogger-pro out there, that can teach me how to rearrange posts, I'd sure appreciate that tutorial.]







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...