Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stripes in Motion

I am always enthused and excited to present children to their families with the words and signs of my song, "You're Wonderful." While they are simple and familiar words, seeing them come to life is always a heart-felt blessing. The parents feedback upon seeing their children is amazing. I'm especially grateful for a young father who came up at the conclusion of our program and expressed his appreciation and then went on to heap gracious prayers on me for my work. It's so incredible to be a conduit to all that is good. Seeing the happiness of the children always fills up my tank and keeps me moving forward, toward the light.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...