Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Favorite People Alert!!

Pictured above are a couple of my all-time favorite road-buddies. That's Suzi Boyette on the left. Yes, it was the two of us that had the fall NY roadshow together. Now she's conjuring up a three day residency for me in central Indiana, to visit her schools this spring. How cool is that? We think that we've got a possible spot in my calendar that will work. Now to get a few more details figured out!!

Pictured on the right is my very own travel-mercy-angel: Deborah Tapp from KY. She and I were last together in the hills of Virginia for SDE. One great big hug later, it's like we hadn't skipped a beat...... and we were all getting caught up over dinner at the RoadHouse, boot-scootin' steak hoppin' oasis. What a wonder to have my flight arrive on time, to the minute!! This picture was taken at the end of the two-day event. I 'only' participated by presenting 6.5 hours of workshop/keynote..... these other two brilliant wonders presented both days: 12 hours each!! Whew. Tires me out just thinkin' about it!

After wishing my road buddies well for their own travels ahead, I then met up with my real life, Wichita cousin, Kristi!! She was brave enough to slide thru the slippery roads and gathered me up for a Chinese meal, complete with appropriate fortune cookies & gracious little good luck charms for each of us. We had a delightful time getting caught up on a missing decade or two! She is the mother of three!!! Can you believe it? I just love traveling the countryside and having the opportunity to visit here and there along the way! Big Fiedler hugs!! (Funny aside, I'd seen Kristi's mom, Sue, more recently than she had -- remember? At dad's birthday party!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...