Saturday, January 31, 2009

Houston Fine Art Museum





It dawned on me yesterday that I'd arrived in time for another adventure!! I got myself all checked into my luxurious Hyatt and then promptly got directions to the Art Museum. In honor of my dear friends Pat & Celia, who are such advocates for the arts, I got brave & I set off. What fun. Armed with a map and some directions from the concierge I was hopscotching across the country's fourth largest city in no time at all. It was a beautiful day for a romp.

After stopping a few folks, once I'd taken the new jiffy metro-train to the museum district..... I was able to find my way to the BIG art museum..... there were several choices, and so little time. Pictured above are several of the "masters" can you identify who painted which woman?? Fascinating. Transfixing. Invigorating. Thrilling. All just a click of the heels away.

Note to self: make a point of visiting more museums, when traveling. It always recharges my battery -- no matter how tired I am.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...