Saturday, February 7, 2009

The 100th Day PARTY!!




This was my third year in a row, to be the M.C. in charge of all the fun for the kindergartners @ Maryland Ave. Elementary's big "HUNDRED-DAY" party!! We have the entire multi-purpose room for the whole day & I bring my LCD projector & laptop full of slides. In my power-point presentation, I share how I turned the fabric into a book! After we answer all of the questions about my being an author, we play our pattern-picture-puzzle game. The second & third pictures above are a couple of the morning teams that have exchanged their cards and then cooperatively built a design together. Love it. Love it.

The last picture is our 'freezing frozen fantastically.' That's the WONDERFUL Mrs. Sippel (K teacher) in the background. We always end our visits with the k'garts sharing their Maryland Ave. pledge, complete with sign language. It's full of respecting ourselves & others (even when no one is watching.) It's really a special day. Every year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...