Friday, February 27, 2009

Breakout Workshops: A.C.



Now that's a LOT of enthusiasm for my little polliwog gaining her two back feet..... Always a crowd-pleaser, no matter their ages. Thank you DH (dearest hubby Allen) for writing the original lyric and crafting the tune too, all those years ago up in Door County in that amazing little boutique of infant baptismal gowns. Such an incongruity at the time. Such a treasure now -- and for all time to come. Special thanks to the company "Crocodile Creek" for creating the little prop that is so masterful at metamorphosis. Thank you teachers for sharing your excitement.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I attended this workshop and skipped another workshop to attend one of your afternoon sessions. I am not a singer (though I plan to sing loud) but this workshop make me get up, dance and sing. I teacher preschool special ed self contained. I can't wait to bring the music and what I learned back to my students. Hopefully they won't run around screaming when I try to sing. Thanks for making the trip to AC!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...