Friday, February 13, 2009

Company at our HOUSE!!










My mom & dad came over to spend the night at our new little place. Mom was so clever & such a good planner that she brought the perfect top to wear in our bedroom. We're thinking about submitting the first photo above to IKEA for use by their PR firm. I think it would make an incredible ad. "Get happy in your IKEA home." Or how about, "Every GREAT-grandmother's idea of GREAT curtains." .......... that sort of thing, feel free to write your own caption.


I'd also like to document that I prepared all three meals of the day. This is the first time in recorded history that I have contributed such a monumental effort -- and quite possibly the last time as well. Let it be known hence-forth, that it happened on Thurs. Feb. 12th of 2009. I have witnesses!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...