Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Ever Limo Ride!!




I knew that I was being picked up at the airport in Phillie to be 'shuttled' over here to Atlantic City, but little did I know that they'd send their full-size LIMO, complete with gray leather interior & crystal glassware to fetch me. It was right about an hour from Point A to Point B. I just giggled most of the way! I think my driver was a bit concerned for my stability. LOL. This was very very very FIRST time to even stick my head in a limo, let alone be personally chauffered for an hour. Omgooooooooooooooooodness!! After I got into my room & got all of the details sorted out I walked down to the boardwalk to do some ocean connecting. Love it. Love it. Love it!! Yes. Pinch me. I do indeed feel like a diva! Bring on Oprah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...