Friday, February 27, 2009

Josephine, from Brooklyn

Here's the new secretary of my fan club: Josephine, who drove down from Brooklyn and arrived at 3:00 a.m. to the convetion site, due to a series of episodes beyond her control. (The next time you see her, ask her just how much she loves that little puppy.) Yet, she stayed awake and attended ALL four of my workshops, keeping me company in the front row through the whole day. She led the pack, as cheerleader and participant all rolled into one, loaning me some of her youthful energy when I needed it. We're posed at lunch time, after I've just autographed her copy of my book. Wouldn't you want your granchildren in her classroom? Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...