Friday, February 27, 2009

Keynote: Atlantic City!!


Staff Development for Educators entrusted me with the keynote for the combined, simultaneous PreK and K conferences and there was an incredible turn-out -- certainly twice the size of any group that I'd had the honor of speaking to, on their behalf up to this point. There were an unusual number of hi-jinks in the convention center sound system, especially frustrating since everything had gone smoothly in the 7:00 a.m. sound check, but "the show must go on." We made it work. The participants gave me their undivided attention and I did my very best to project to the back of the expanded ballroom..... periodically dashing from my stage to the back of the room. Ah, the life of the traveling-polka dotted one. The combination of all of these elements had my blood moving, that's for sure, and that's a good thing. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...