Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guitar Hero Anyone??




Monday morning. Dateline: League. Who wants to play guitar hero? Who wants to be a hero with a guitar?? Allow children the feeling of playing the real instrument. Empower them by forming the chords and let them do the strumming: that way everyone's a winner!! We sing each other's names. It's always a hit to get them up 'on stage' for their moment in the spotlight. That last picture is my favorite verse for the Hokey Pokey: "You put your tongue in, You put your tongue out......... and that's what it's all about!" My favorite bumper sticker: "What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...