Thursday, March 19, 2009

Teacher Training/Sharing



After the communal concert, we regrouped and had time for teacher training -- with me sharing some of my latest ideas and encouragement. Here are a trio of enthusiastic teachers demonstrating their form on, "Ride My Bike." We're all in agreement that a minute goes a long way: core training, indeed. Last but not least are the classroom pets from Brittany's room. As our time together concluded she shared that she was the student who was honored with the scholarship in Akron, from their AEYC two years ago, when I presented the keynote (small world alert!) Today was my 2nd "cancer-versary" and the evening gathering where Brittany was honored was just after my initial diagnosis and surgery. She remembers being a part of one of the very first groups to tie a ribbon on my BC (Breast Cancer) scarf. Today was a walk down memory lane in more ways than one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...