Saturday, March 14, 2009

We Ran Out of Chairs



After the seminar I made a madcap dash to pack everything up and travel back to my new space over at the Marriott for my handwriting workshop presentation. In a true reflection of Murphy's Law, this room assignment was designed for 70 participants. We did indeed have 70 chairs that went from wall to wall, with the thinest of aisles down the middle. All 70 of those chairs were occupied before the high-noon, tip-off, start up, down beat. With a steady stream of new comers, we started filling the remaining floor space with participants willing to attempt comfort there...... we even had a whole crew that stood in the doorway and spilled back into the hall. That's when the fun really began. After our infectious rendition of "Sky Writing" a monitor came to announce that we were having too much fun and could we lasso in our enthusiasm a notch of two? Believe me, that's the kind of challenge I'd prefer! It's a good thing that the Fire Marshall was on vacation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...