Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coloring Contest Winner!!


Fast forward a couple of years, and I'm being celebrated for my winning entry in the local coloring contest! The 'outfit' that I am modeling is the prize that I selected from sponsor Reising's. This was a very big occasion in my early life, made memorable by the big-prize-outfit. I actually do remember coloring the page, while laying snow-angel-like, across the cool, linoleum floor in the kitchen. I suppose this is where it all really got started?? Who knew? I still get excited when I open a new box of Crayolas, all standing sharp and at attention. The possibilities are endless. [And now, you know the REST of the story.] Probably no less impressive, is the fact that my congratulatory post card followed me thru to adulthood, tho I've allowed my bangs to grow out a tad.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...