Thursday, April 2, 2009

Safe Arrival: Edgewater!!


So how amazing was it, that Stuart asked me to present at his state conference, on the very day that I was coming to Maryland anywho!! This weekend is Noelle's Masters Recital. Her event has been on my calendar for months and months and months. And Stuart added me to the mix just a few weeks back. Awesome? You bettcha. So I jumped in my car, well actually it's Allen's car -- mine is still in Florida, but that's a whole different topic and went round the Baltimore outer-belt and ended up catching up to Noelle in a parking lot outside of the Annapolis mall. I trailed her home to their place here in Edgewater, without incident, or any traffic issues. Wow.

The first order of business was to put the polka-dots away for the remainder of the weekend and then some genuine retail therapy. We did our best to contribute to boosting the economy. Noelle got some great new earrings. We walked some serious laps round that mall. Fun, fun, fun. [Here's a bit of trivia: who knew that 'slips' are an antique concept?? I forgot to pack my slip and so we went from major department store to department store in search of a slip. They looked at me like I was from Mars. The retiree running the Penney's lingerie department said that they haven't carried slips for at least three years. What's up with that?? I seriously need to find one before Saturday morning. Hmmmmmm. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm. TMI?]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...