Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week's E-Mail Feedback


Oh happy day!! My travels over the past couple of years are growing a fan-club, slowly but surely, from one coast to the other. Look at all the cross country e-encouragement I received this week:

"Love your music and so does my class..... Love the music
'I Think You're Wonderful.' I went to your workshop a few years ago here in Phoenix and love that song so much. My class has learned the song and motions and we do it quite often. They even beg for it. It is such a feel good song and we all just love it." -- Sheilla, Phoenix, AZ

"Hi Debbie!
I attended your workshop in Nashua, NH last July and enjoyed it very much!!!! I use your cd's a lot...we have fun with the songs and movement."
--Dawn, NH

"Last year we used one of your songs for graduation. I would like to do it again. This year with your permission I would like to use 'It's Preschool' and 'Let's Work Together' from Debbie's Ditties for Little Kiddies. Would this be alright with you?" --Marje, Coldwater MI

"I attended your session in Plano, Texas at the Pre-K Teacher Annual Conference and purchased your cd with the Piggy Rap song on it. My pre-k class is going to perform to this song for their parents at the end of the year."
--Jeanie, Commerce TX

And here's one from closer to home about last weekend's fun, here in Ohio:

"What a wonderful weekend! Thanks for being a wonderful presenter. And we all are excited about the pictures being on your blog so quickly!!! I appreciate your willingness to work so hard on Saturday. You really could have taken a break. The ASL students learned from you. I know part of their experience has to be how to incorporate sign language into a teaching situation. You demonstrate that skill not only for them but all of us. You are so energizing and I know my storytimes will become more exciting..how some times we can get complacent. Hope to see you again. When we had Diane Youngblood Donlon, she made an encore presentation the next year....so maybe we will have the same reaction from your concert. Thanks again. Enjoy your travels!"
--Marilyn, Children's Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...