Monday, July 13, 2009

Cherries: It's Cherry Time!!


Just back from my bike ride for the day. Clocked in another 20.3 miles..... bringing my grand total for the summer to 403 miles. Yippee. Crossed another milestone hurdle. The cherries are starting to turn red. It's a blue sky, ride your bike, watch the cherries ripen sort of day. Now that I have my kickstand I'm even more tempted to stop and click the camera. The two efforts (cycling & photography) are somewhat in opposition to one another, but with the luxury of time: it's all good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...