Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lori Beringer: Summer Time




My hollyhock friend, Lori, from Fine Lines earlier in the week, was perched this time just outside The Summertime Restaurant. Allen was actually under her third umbrella from the left. If you'll look closely at her painting you'll see he's having eggs-over-easy. LOL. Lori is an excellant teacher and very kind in her willingness to share her stream-of-consciousness process with the public. I spent the final 30 minutes listening in at her elbow. Awesome. In honor of her willingness to teach me I helped her get everything packed up and her piece framed. I know how exhausted I am at the conclusion of a big week of fun. Seemed only fitting to extend a hand. That final picture we're doing our best combined Vanna White impression. Too funny. Now we can be friends on Facebook, too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...