Friday, July 24, 2009

Vest Under Construction


Kansas City. Kansas City, here I come. (Please sing for full effect.) We've started the countdown before our upcoming whirlwind, cross country travel. Before KC we will be heading to Denver, but KC has my full attention at the moment. I decided that I've made enough progress on the book illustrations that I could take a brief break and make a new wardrobe piece. I got the front sections put together this morning. I have about 5 days before take off. BTW: it's to go with an orange & white polka dotted skirt. The dots on the skirt are about 3 inches across. It's pretty original -- so it needed an original ensemble accessory. Can't wait to see if I can 'pull this off' in the time alloted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...