Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to the Bay: Green Bay


Even tho my flight was scrambled, I made it safely back up to our get-away haven...... I was able to fly stand-by on an earlier flight, that was 'delayed' until the time of my later flight. [Don't worry if that doesn't make a lot of sense. You have to fly frequently to understand how these things work. LOL.] I didn't have any checked luggage, so it was a lovely opportunity. We stopped in Sturgeon Bay to watch the movie, "Julie & Julia" and we nearly missed my welcome-back-sunset. We needed to make a beeline for the shore & made it in the nick of time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...