Friday, August 28, 2009

Cana Island Road




The best thing about riding a bike is that you're moving at the perfect speed to pause periodically, when the scenery is enticing. This old and weathered beach fence was just callin' my name. This is where I stopped to hear the message on my phone from my buddy Connie Bergstein Dow....... exciting possibilities ahead. My phone reception would not allow me to talk to her -- only listen. I needed to peddle like wild to make it into Bailey's Harbor to learn the 'rest of the story.'
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...