Thursday, August 6, 2009

Goldie Goldfish Finale




The June Taylor dancers join together to bring my very, very first song to life: "Goldie Goldfish." That's some serious 'shakin' going on in those first couple of pictures. The very easiest of my songs. Infectious. Then just a taste test of "Little Birdie." These pictures were snapped in the worksonp entitiled 'Songs and Fun for Everyone.' A combination of my work for the very young, for those with special needs, for teachers with less confidence is music (read -- easiest) or all of the above.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...