Thursday, August 6, 2009

Keynote Kinesthetics




What a joy. What a pleasure. We are gathered together in the sanctuary that is literally state-ofthe-art. I have a cordless mic that has an ear piece -- like the big stage performers. I have a sound system that links into my boom box. I have a remote for my power point, projected on multiple screens. I have a full-time dedicated tech person -- for the ENTIRE day. They had a supply of batteries on hand, that were changed between presentations. Pinch me. I'm in heaven. The keynote consists of many of my greatest hits. We start with 'Celebrate'...... from there to 'Glad I'm at School' and on to 'Lion Prowl'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...