Friday, August 28, 2009

A Profusion of Color





Another four or five miles and upon the gentle breeze, I arrive in Bailey's Harbor. Cell phone reception!!! I call Connie, to learn that the acquisition committee at Redleaf Press has accepted our proposal!!! Details forth coming. They plan to publish a book combining Connie's expertise on movement & dance, with a recording of my songs and some of their instrumentals -- to make an all inclusive project sure to bring a smile to early childhood teachers. Happppppy day. We've been at work on this proposal for well over a year and today's a HUGE day along the continum of exciting progress.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...