Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time in the Airport



After all of the fun & games of the Lorain Libraries, I had just enough oommmph left to spend the afternoon with my WonderBoy and da Babeez...... This was a fun experiement in photography. We were up in WB's bedroom, most affectionately known as "the Airport." If you look carefully, you can see a portion of the mural I painted on his wall. Anyhow, we had his dark shades drawn and it was VERY dark in the room -- tho the sun was shining brightly outside. The flash would blink soooooooooo slowly. Two good pictures out of three is a fairly good batting average, don't ya think?? I can't imagine what on earth Trevor was thinking...... pretty serious thoughts by the expression on his face. He has the longest eye lashes, ever. Need I say more?? I love the way the shadows accentuate our WonderBoy. Like I say, a batting average of 666% would make anyone in the majors pretty pleased.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...