Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let the Fun Continue




Shaker eggs followed by a rousing puppet show sing-a-long of "Baby Birdie." Puppet shows always bring out the best in us. Don't I have the best view in the house? I get to watch these beautiful children. I get to marvel at their capability and their camraderie, their laughter and their spunk. What a blessing. I'm such a fortunate person. Their enthusiasm, energy and delight are a joy. Especially today. Especially on this day. I just want to sit here and clap and clap and clap for their generous gift to me. They are rock stars in my eyes. They give me a glimpse of tomorrow and that always brings a smile. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...