Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shake Those Shakers!!!




A quick zip around a few blocks, turn a couple corners and over to building number two for the second half of the morning. Click my heels & I've landed among the veritable giants of preschoolers. Everyone's so excited!! They squeal and shower me with hugs. It's a show & tell of their new shoes and hair bows.... they ask in unison if I can tell how tall they've grown. It takes all of my expertise and experience to get us focused and singing together. The shakers are always a hit -- especially after a long summer apart. Shake those shakers!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...