Monday, November 23, 2009

Friday's Fun has Begun!








Back to the ZB booth for more meeting of the public. What a way to start the day: a Mary Jo Huff encounter, dear friend and fellow presenter from southern IN. Mary Jo is an amazing story teller and entrepreneur -- always in the midst of launching a new project and teaching me along the way. We have always referred to each other as the "JoJo Girls" -- as I'm her Debbie Jo..... and she's my Mary Jo.

There's always someone eager to trump a friend. Not too much after I'd had my Mary Jo hug-fix, I got talking to a fellow Deborah. Turns out that she has a preschool blog. We exchanged cards. On her card her middle initial was registered as the letter J. Inquiring minds want to know. Turns out we are each Deborah Jo. Cue the theme song from the twilight zone. To make that little story even funnier, we passed each other on the street in the throng of wall-to-wall people and she called out, "Hey, Deborah JO!" and I returned in step, "Hey!! Back at ya, Deborah JO!!" Yes, we are easily entertained in the early childhood world.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...