Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Guitar Heros



My theory: Start them young. Start them early. Start them strumming. Empowering. Exciting. An opportunity to stand in the spotlight. A chance to receive the applause of your peer group. These brave souls are two years old. I'm preparing them for their upcoming high school speech class, when they will stand in front of their classmates to deliver oratory by memory. I'm preparing them to give the toast at their sibbling's wedding. I'm preparing them to be the company representative giving the end-of-the-year report to the stock holders. Stand up and be counted. Strum those strings. Sing those songs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...