Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On the Road Again




One of the great things about having invitations around the countryside, is the opportunity to catch up with dear folks sprinkled hither and yon. My trip north to East Lansing took me right by the home of my dear "nEEsie" from over at BCO. (That's us together in the first picture.) Due to my poor planning, we were only able to get just the two of us together for this trip -- but that allowed a perfect lunch-time visit over yummy bowls of soup. Since much had transpired in the last year for Denise, it was helpful for me to hear of her journey one-on-one. Rest in peace to her dear husband Fred. What a blessing it was to him to have the strength and courage of his dear wife thru his incredibly short journey thru cancer and on to heaven. Sweet nEEsie, you amaze me. Always have. Always will. [She now has grandchildren in two states, so giraffes will be ambling out to her wonder-kids, just in time for the holidays.]

I arrived safely into the heart of the Spartans, to find EVERYthing in the Kellogg Center decked out in Spartan green...... even the gingerbread house competition took on an interesting Spartan flavor.

What a thrill to have SDE's bookstore, Crystal Springs, carry all of my goodies. We had stacks of both of my books in addition to each CD and my DVD. I had just enough time to get the books autographed ahead of time, so that I could devote my attention to the personalization of each purchase -- for it's new home. Do you just LOVE how the end papers of my new book announce the subject?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...