Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blizzard Baby Birthday!!



 

My babyiest daughter is celebrating her twenty-fifth birthday today. How is that possible?? In honor of her arrival on planet Earth we hung some of her original artwork today in our home here. I 'snatched up' her painting a couple of years ago. She painted it the summer she played camp counselor at art camp. We've just been waiting for the right moment to get it up on the wall. It's our first N.D. Hollister. The frame is Ikea. So is the pillow.

Noelle was born during an enormous winter storm. After she had arrived safe & sound they closed the entire county down for the next five days, to all travel except emergency vehicles. So I had a long stay in the hospital. Right in the middle of my stay, the window right beside my bed blew in. It was replaced with sheets of plywood and I was moved to a new room. Memorable.

It seems only fitting that in honor of her 25th there would be storm after storm after storm pummeling their Annapolis-DC area, setting historic records for snow accumulation.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. And she's such a beautiful blizzard baby !!!
    Happy Birthday Blizzard Baby!!
    May you have many many more with that gorgeous man beside you!

    Love, Coonie

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...