Monday, April 19, 2010

Bowie, MD Home





I just LOVE when my 'work' takes me to destinations where I have family and friends ready to hug me..... or put me to work on their newly 'closed' first home. Our Noelle and her Zac took possession of their first home just before our arrival in the general vicinity. Noelle had the brainstorm, that the 'only' thing their new abode was missing, was a walk-in-closet in their master bedroom. She had a flashback to when she was Allen's assistant when they finished the entire lower level of our Worthington home. All this project would require was 14 two-by-fours and six pieces of dry-wall and a bucket of glop. (That's not a professional term, just what holds it all in place.) They pulled it off again, with Zac amazed at the speed and efficiency of the whole project.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...