Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!




We interrupt this report of Komen Kouragous for a wildlife interlude. Let me start off by telling you that Allen just got me a new, bigger, stronger, more powerful, awesome memory card for my camera. Let me continue by telling you that I was on my way over to Sarah's house when I learned that she didn't need me to play GeeGee to the twinzees. Our cellular conversation came after I was just barely on the road to her. So I had a quick thought to squeek behind Broad Street and make a big loop back for home. Right there behind Burger King, along a service road, in the middle of suburbia, I spotted this pair of geese and the baby fluff-a-lumps out for a morning stroll. AND I HAD MY CAMERA ALONG!!!

There was a lovely wide spot in the service road where I could safely park my vehicle and then the fun began in earnest. How many pictures of geese swimming can you handle? As you will notice in picture number two in this series, it was geese amidst daisies..... how my heart was crankin'....... so let me warn you I have another several dozen, dozen daisies!!!!

What a way to start the day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...