Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So Many Ideas..............




.............. so little time. I think that it should be illegal to have workshops for educators in only hour long increments. I have so much to share and frequently have the luxury of time to do so. When faced with a 60 minute format: YE GADS!! What to do?? One solution is to start twelve minutes early, as the majority of the participants were already there at that point. That before-we-get-started time is always my traditional Q & A period, as there is seriously never enough time to build that into the workshop. So fair warning to all future participants, come armed with your questions for before we get started.

On the positive side. I ADORE presenting where the technology is built into the room ahead of time. It is so very cool indeed to have the projector projecting from the ceiling onto a full screen. College campus, library, I'm always in awe of having a facility that is built for projection.

And on the SUPER positive side: that's Linda the Librarian who popped up to help me with the page turning duties. [I seriously LOVE seeing the illustrations of my book enlarged to fill the whole screen!! Kudos.]

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...