Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gazebo Progress



Can you keep a secret? Sarah (DD#1) had a great idea to improve my previous illustration. She suggested that I add Scott, her Air Force pilot husband, to my 'Thanksgiving' illustration. There was just enough room to add a tall man in his dark blues. Home for turkey. (You'll have to be patient to see that finished product -- I forgot to take a picture before it was sent off to be scanned.) Well that got me to thinking about illustration #15. I couldn't very well have one son-in-law pictured in the book and not the other. Right? So that's where the idea for the gazebo came from -- the spot where Noelle and Zac got married last fall.

I thought that since Scott was in uniform, Zac should be as well. Since I'm friends with Zac on FB, I thought that I'd remembered a picture of him in his Navy uniform with his fellow brass players. I went on a search. So here's the 'source material' for the next illustration. Now picture these four inside the gazebo. That's tomorrow exercise.

Don't tell the guys. I think that it's a safe bet that neither reads here on my blog. LOL. I think that it will be a fun surprise when the book rolls off the printing presses to present them each with their own copy. Shhhhhhhhhh.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...