Thursday, July 15, 2010

Greg & Amish, ESGI Friends


Now here's the part where everything starts getting w-a-y more exciting. Since I don't know how to get the video outta my camera, I gotta think real quick. Who would know how to do such a technological marvel??? My new techno friends over at ESGI!!! Of course. Just a few booths down from us. I was going to introduce you to them anyhow. Pictured above is Greg, the original kindergarten teacher with a challenge: how to keep track of which of his students recognized which letters, phonemic blends, site words, numbers, shapes, patterns...... well you get the idea. He launched a solution to make his life easier and in the process made his fellow K teachers lives easier, too. He got with his old buddy from high school, Amish, who was in the midst of an MBA program at the time and voila ESGI was born.

[Now ultimately I will edit this post and give you a secret code that will allow you to purchase their product at a reduced price, but we haven't quite gotten that far as of this morning -- so feel free to watch their informative three minute video, but hold off from purchasing till I can get you the discount.]

But back to the hysteria of the BahamaMamas and their Arkansas sister and me squealing about video in their technological ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amish, taking the picture above of me with Greg, has the up-to-the-minute solution of how to get the video to everyone dancing in the aisle: YOUTUBE!!! (Just click to see our three minutes of fun.)

More squealing and shrieking. We need a 'name' for our singing group. Arkansas, Bahamas, Columbus -- we will be the ABC Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet more squealing!

Then there was Tracy calling her principal, mid-session, wanting him to run right down and see what was transpiring, midst the discussion of how I will 'need' to go to the Bahamas to film their students singing the ZB song, then I will 'need' to go to Arkansas and film those children singing the same song...... and THEN we will put that glorious film on YouTube as well. Mr. Jim the principal then has the idea that they will Skype the two schools together for a sing-a-long and that they will become international pen-pals in this new technological day and age.

You heard it here first. All because we ran out of puppets, but not enthusiasm.

Right now I gotta go to the airport!!!! Ohio here I come! Need me some sugar from my wittle wonder-peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...