Monday, August 16, 2010

FINISHED!!!



Here it is!! The last two-page spread to cross the finish line, to get completed. This will be the companion piece for the city-scape illustration. How many years have I been working on this project?? I'll have to see if I can figure out the answer to that question. I know that I will be asked by students and teachers as I make my various 'author' visits to schools. Curiosity got the best of me...... I just went and checked the year that my first book rolled off the presses. The publishing page reminds me that it was 2004. I'm not sure that I knew that. It made it's premier at Concordia's conference -- which was just last week. So, it's now six years and one week old. I think it's realistic to guess that I've been at work on this for at least five years now. Seriously. Wow.

I've started to work on the chart for the sign language with the goal of having it finished by the end of the week. The other details are the acknowledgements page, the publishing page, and to get the three endorsements for the back cover. Creeping, creeping. Closer, closer!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I think you're the most disciplined person I know. When I grow up, I want to be just like YOU!! :) Can't wait for the finished project!! Love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks team.

    I can't wait for it to roll off the presses!!

    Planning for a world premiere on Oct. 9th.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...