Saturday, August 7, 2010

Firetruck to the Rescue



It's coming together. These are pictures from a couple of days back, as I got the first truck assembled. Today I worked from sun-up to mid-afternoon to make a companion truck in a Fire House setting. I just realized that I forgot to take shots of the second truck underway. I just worked. FOCUS. FOCUS. FOCUS. With another day of staying inside, forsaking the glorious weekend weather and outside activities that are callin' my name, I think I can bring this one to complete fruition. Oh happy day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...