Friday, August 27, 2010

'Restorative' Yoga






Today's Friday. You know what that means!! Back to the yoga mat. I forgot to label the pictures before posting them, but I think you can follow the photos to get the idea. The first thing is to have a yoga strap with a buckle. Two 'yoga-blankets' make for a gorgously supported pose. It is officially known as: Reclining Bound Angle Pose, or for the absolutely accurate: Supta Baddha Konasana. This is SERIOUSLY restorative...... as in truly & fully & completely restorative, to the very bottom of the soles of my happy feet, I feel restored after even just a few minutes. Remember: deep breathing, matching the inhale to the exhale. Go ahead, restore yourself!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...