Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Piggie Patrol




Look at these pretty little 'piggies' of mine. I had willing volunteers for a dance line. The crowd went wild. These gals had serious skills.... I could send tape on to 'So You Think You Can Dance' for their audition. My "Piggie Rap" always translates into a performance opportunity. The beat gets everyone tapping their toes. "The first little piggie, that's piggie number one, she liked to shop, that's how she had her fun. She shopped till she dropped, that's how she had her fun. She went down to the market, she went on to the mall. She shopped, till she dropped, and she really had a ball." GO PIGGY.

It turns out that I owe a great deal of gratitude to Veronica, in the final picture. She had seen me at Whitewater, WI's conference a couple years back and once apparently somewhere in Chicago. In any case, she'd given my name to the administration as a suggestion......... and low & behold, voila, there I am, in the flesh. What a great reminder: PLEASE put my name in as a suggestion for your future trainings. I go where I get invited and that's how the dots get connected: someone makes the suggestion to get the ball rolling in the first place. THANKS Veronica!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...