Friday, October 22, 2010

Chicago Book Premiere





At the end of the summer I presented at Concordia University's annual summer teacher's conference.
There in my workshop I met the staff from "Small Miracles".
They were already fans in my extended fan-club.
We had a big hug-mania-hug-fest.
There was a lot of jumping up & down.
They were so excited about the up coming release of
"Red, White and Blue" in picture book format,
because their children had performed that very song, at their concluding spring song-fest just months earlier.

Then I had the brilliant idea to tell them about my then, upcoming Chicago tour.
One thing led to another.
We got all the details orchestrated thru a series of emails.
Here's the opening series of pictures from our visit together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...