Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall in Door County




We've been looking forward to the fall leaves in Door County since we drove away at the end of the summer season. This is our first fall fest.... and I've been eagerly anticipating all the colors for the last fifteen years of our adventures up here. In our week of exhaling up here in the great north, I have taken HUNDREDS of pictures of the leaves, of the trees, of the pumpkins, of the pathways. Here's our flag flying in the midst of our humble little hide-away parking lot and some of the surrounding sights.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...